WBT Open- and closed-loop control
The online training uses practical examples to show the difference between open- and closed-loop control in automation.
Easy-to-understand tasks are used first to examine the overall process of a simple functioning system.
- Available in the following languages:
All prices include 19% VAT (Germany).
Depending on region other taxes may apply.
Add to basket
Add to wish list
Later sections then look at different types of controllers, the different ways in which signals are represented and processed and the ways in which programs are implemented.
From the contents:
- Differences between open- and closed-loop control (characteristics of controllers, characteristics of regulators
- DIN 19226
- Signal types
- Differences between types of control
- Signal processing (synchronous control, controlling links, asynchronous control, process control)
- Types of control (regulating to fixed values, tracking values)
- Regulators (P, I and D controllers, combined controllers such as PI or PID controllers)