Nowadays, Poka Yoke measures are an established part of quality assurance. Poka Yoke is a well-known principle, which originated in Japan.
In Japanese, Poka Yoke means avoiding unintentional human error.
- Available in the following languages:
All prices include 19% VAT (Germany).
Depending on region other taxes may apply.
Add to basket
Add to wish list
Poka Yoke describes a principle that includes technical measures/equipment for preventing errors and eliminating them immediately.
From the contents:
- The story of Poka Yoke
- Inclusion of the seven types of waste
- The Poka Yoke system
- Typical examples of human error
- Basic elements of Poka Yoke
- Error-oriented approach
- Process-oriented approach
- Production-oriented approach
- Case studies
- Tasks and exercises